I find us at the conclusion of yet another month, and perhaps my hopes to get back into blogging more frequently have lapsed or feel too self-centered, as evidenced by this last minute post for April. The hectic pace of work, life, healthcare appointments, advocacy, and, a pandemic!!!, have certainly taken up my time lately. But I do miss this space, and connecting with you regularly. I hope that you are staying well during all of the chaos in the world right now.
My main superficial, positive takeaways from self-imposed quarantine:
- There are never enough books to read! But reading voraciously again is a nice perk.
- The show, Power, on Starz is totally binge-worthy.
- Reconnecting with friends and family via phone calls or emails
- Long, quiet walks
- I understand the need for telehealth, but it is just not my thing. I can’t wait to get back to in-person care once it is safe to do so.
- Iced coffee at the drive-thru was a bigger part of my life than I realized!
- Too much pressure to Zoom!
To be continued in the future, as health/safety/time permit:
- Much-needed vacation with friends this summer / fall
- Perhaps more blog appearances
- Coffee dates!
How about you? Stay well!